Unrealistic realization (as defined by Gnicole)- a negative awareness that has the power to capture your mind and body making it real but your spirit fights for the power to overcome it.
In life we all struggle to find what truly makes us happy. We fall into a simple routine... work, family, fun. We get up we do the things we need to do to get through life for the day and we go to sleep to wake up and do it all over again! Over the past 29 years I have been living life vicariously through other people. From growing up wanting to be like my mom or dad, to going to high school and following the trends of my peers. I have gone from this life to travelling the world with my sailor and finally having a child and reliving my childhood through her. During the last few years I have fallen into the routine of being ad wife and a mom.
Until recently, I was giving into the fact that I will forever be a wife and stay at home mom. Life circumstances will do this to you. It will bring you to some unrealistic realizations (as I like to call them). During a casual discussion with another wonderful and inspiring Navy souse, I realized that my spirit won't let me go down without a fight! DO NOT get me wrong, I respect those wives that love to stay at home and make sure their families are taken care of. However, for me this is not my ONLY option. I want my daughter to want to grow up knowing that her mommy did something that she wanted to do, I want her to be proud of me!
So I have decided to take a stand...against myself! I am going to do a full soul search and find out what makes me tick! I think I have lost myself, and finding ME should be pretty simple...hopefully! I have already put some things into play and I am going to step out on a leap of faith and go for it! Wish me luck...and good fortune!
No comments:
Post a Comment